HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE with following specifications:
- Artwork must be created to the correct dimensions (if unsure of size, please contact office).
- If allowing for bleed, please provide a 3mm bleed around all sides of the document.
- It is recommended that you include logos and text within 3mm of the edge of the document. Please avoid using borders within 3mm of edge of the document.
- Please include trim marks on the PDF file.
- Scans included in PDF must be CMYK* and have a resolution of 300 dpi.
- All colours used must be CMYK*.
- If the document is to be printed on front and back, please save both sides as separate documents with the name of the file being the company name with the addition of front or back (e.g. 'ThePrintPlace_Front.pdf')
- Fonts need to be converted to curves or outlines or included with your artwork.